Thank you for your interest in Asia Centre’s research. For inquiries about commissioning baseline studies, reports, policy briefs, project evaluations, conducting in-country field work, interviews and focus group discussions – reach out to us through email@example.com.
Read our recent publications: baseline studies, books, conference proceedings and UN submissions.
Why choose Asia Centre as your research partner?
We have a good track record of researching and publishing high-quality outputs for our partners. We are known for producing outputs in a timely manner that meets high research and ethical standards. The Centre has a team of qualified and experienced researchers who are well-versed in key topic areas related to democracy and human rights as well as the countries of the region.
Asia Centre works on the following topics:
- ASEAN, Southeast Asia, East Asia
- Human Rights
- Freedom of Expression: Fake News / Hate Speech / Disinformation / Internet Freedoms
- Media: Press Freedoms / Media Information Literacy / Media Ethics
- Freedom of Religion and/or Belief
- Democracy & Elections
- Geopolitics of the Asia-Pacific region
- Intellectual Property
- Business and Human Rights
- International Development/Aid
- National, Regional Politics
- Enforced Migration
- Social Enterprise / Social Innovation
- South China Sea