Thank you for expressing interest in Asia Centre. For media inquiries regarding our work, interviews, requests for expert commentary or calls for opinion pieces – reach out to us through email@example.com.
Who we are and how do we operate?
Asia Centre is a research institute that aims to create social impact in the region. It undertakes evidence-based research, convenes events and amplifies its work through media and social media engagement. To see the Asia Centre’s management team click here.
Click here to download different versions of our logo.
Asia Centre can provide expert opinions on the following topics:
- Country specific brief/commentary within the (SEA) region
- Freedom of Expression: Fake News/ Hate Speech/ Disinformation
- Freedom of Religion and/or Belief
- Geopolitics of the Asia-Pacific region
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property
- International Development/Aid
- Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- Social Enterprise/ Social Innovation
- South China Sea