Thank you for expressing interest in Asia Centre. For media inquiries regarding Asia Centre’s work, interviews or request to provide expert commentary or write an op-ed please contact : email@example.com
Click here to see recent coverage of Asia Centre in the media.
Who we are and how we operate?
Asia Centre is a not-for-profit organisation, founded in 2015, that seeks to create social impact in the region. It serves as a think-tank, meeting space, project partner and social enterprise. To see the Asia Centre’s management team click here.
Click here to download different versions of our logo.
Asia Centre can provide expert opinion on following topics:
- Human Rights
- Freedom of Expression: Fake News/Hate Speech/Disinformation
- Freedom of Religion and/or Belief
- Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- Geopolitics of the Asia-Pacific region
- South China Sea
- Country specific brief/commentary within the (SEA) region
- International Development/Aid
- Social Enterprise/Social Innovation
- Intellectual Property