The Partnership Intern plays an instrumental role in identifying and communicating with potential partners for Asia Centre. The intern will work closely with Asia Centre team to identify, map out, analyse and forge collaboration with multiple and diverse stakeholders. The intern will also follow up with potential partners related communication and partnership agreements as required.
- Conduct background research on potential partners across Asia region
- Contribute, update and maintain the partnership pipeline tracker and share with the rest of the Asia Centre team
- Reach out to potential partners and ensure communication is well managed with guidance from Asia Centre team
- Support the planning and preparation of internal partnership events and meetings.
- Take notes during partnership meetings and make sure the information is disseminated.
- Assist with logistics for workshops and forums where necessary.
WHY ASIA CENTRE?
Asia Centre offers the ideal candidate a fun and engaging work environment at our offices in Central Bangkok. We provide the opporutnity to be a part of an internationally diverse team and to connect with our global network of partners in the corporate, nonprofit and academic sector.
Internships are offered to Thai citizens and foreign students currently enrolled in tertiary institutions in Thailand and abroad.
The Centre recruits interns for a period of 3 to 6 months. Longer internships can be considered on a case by case basis. Work hours are from 9AM to 5PM, 5 days a week. Occasionally, attendance is required for evening or weekend activities.
The internship is non-remunerated. The application has to ensure he or she has sufficient funds and support for travel, accommodation, and daily living expenses.
Interested students should fill out the application form and submit it to: email@example.com together with:
Official letter of university enrollment
Copy of passport