- Schedule meetings
- Prepare documents
- Arrange travel
Position: Executive Secretary
The Executive Secretary provides administrative support to the Regional Director. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage the Regional Director’s (RD) calendar by listing all appointments and ensuring good time management.
- Schedule onsite (local and abroad) and online meetings with staff and partners, as well as interviews with the media, interns and job applicants.
- Facilitate the RD’s communications with partners by drafting and replying to emails, making phone calls, and attending to zoom calls.
- Coordinate RD’s invitations to speak at events (speaking engagements) which may be online or on-site in Thailand or overseas.
- Prepare speaking notes and presentations and coordinate the content with the research team.
- Compile documents required for meetings, interviews, speaking engagements and MOU and contract signings.
- Make travel arrangements such as flights, local transport, hotel bookings, visa applications as well as prepare the travel form, compile receipts and expense reports related to the RD’s travel.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, communications, finance and accounting, liberal arts or any other related fields.
- Minimum one-year work experience or fresh graduates with relevant administrative, executive support or office management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with good oral, written and public presentation skills in English.
- Advanced organisational and management skills and the ability to critically solve problems.
- Strong technical skills, including expertise with social media platforms, Google Workplace, MS Office tools, accounting templates, and familiarity with CANVA, WordPress and other relevant software.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
This position is only open to Thai nationals. Interested applicants are requested to fill in Asia Centre application form here
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete an online questionnaire followed by an interview. Following the interview, a timed assessment will be issued as part of a proficiency test. A final selection will be made thereafter. Candidates without 1-year work experience have the option of a 3-month internship before starting the job full-time.
If interested, please fill in Application form here
Look forward to seeing you!