The Communications Intern will assist with writing content, taking photos, creating videos, uploading information onto the website, posting on social media sites of the Centre, maintaining an active mailing list and compiling and disseminating an e-newsletter. The Intern will also assist in laying out brochures, flyers, posters and assist with digital marketing and outreach.
- Updating and managing website content
- Digital marketing and outreach
- Design and layout for promotional material and online publications
- Assist in organizing activities, taking photos and writing event reports for social media
- Marketing of events and conferences
- Setting up directory of NGOs and institutions
- Developing a communications action plan
WHY ASIA CENTRE?
Asia Centre offers the ideal candidate a fun and engaging work environment at our offices in Central Bangkok. We provide the opporutnity to be a part of an internationally diverse team and to connect with our global network of partners in the corporate, nonprofit and academic sector.
Internships are offered to Thai citizens and foreign students currently enrolled in tertiary institutions in Thailand and abroad.
The Centre recruits interns for a period of 3 to 6 months. Longer internships can be considered on a case by case basis. Work hours are from 9AM to 5PM, 5 days a week. Occasionally, attendance is required for evening or weekend activities.
The internship is non-remunerated. The application has to ensure he or she has sufficient funds and support for travel, accommodation, and daily living expenses.
Interested students should fill out the application form and submit it to: email@example.com together with:
Official letter of university enrollment
Copy of passport