- Events Management
- Speakers and Participants Logistics Coordination
- Promotion and Marketing
About the Role
The Programme Coordinator (PC), who needs to be able to speak and write in English fluently, supports the organisation of all events, training sessions, and speaking engagements at the Asia Centre Meeting Hub and other external venues. This includes the promotion and marketing of events, inviting and managing speakers and participants, including logistical tasks related to events management, such as identifying external venues and caterers, domestic and international travel coordination, as well as the management of technical equipment in the meeting room. Tasks also include the administration and finances of events.
- Undertake the conceptualisation and planning of seminars, conferences, speaking engagements, and training
- Design promotional materials for all activities and market them through email and social media channels
- Contribute to events management by executing all logistical, catering and travel arrangements necessary for a successful event
- Liaise with sponsors, donors, speakers, trainers, participants and vendors for all events
- Support in the administration and financial management of the Centre’s events, training sessions, and speaking engagements
- Master’s degree in events management, public relations, communications, tourism and hospitality, or similar qualifications in social sciences and humanities. An honour Bachelor’s degree may be considered
- Minimum three years of work experience
- Excellent oral, written and public presentation skills in English
- Advanced organisational skills and the ability to coordinate events, invite speakers, trainers and participants, manage logistics, catering, and travel
- Strong communication and marketing skills, including expertise with MS Office tools, familiarity with CANVA, WordPress, all forms of social media, and other relevant software
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines
This position is only open to Thai nationals. Interested applicants are requested to send (1) Curriculum Vitae, (2) motivation letter, (3) expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, and (4) fill out the following questionnaires.
- Asia Centre Job Application Form: https://forms.gle/m5iEdQPK2SjCBSyWA
- Communications Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/o69wSSgoLVWd71wV7
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Following the interview, a timed, written assessment will be issued as part of a proficiency test. A further interview and final selection will be made thereafter.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you!